Admission and Withdrawal
- The management holds the right to determine under what conditions it will admit or retain pupils in the school.
- A girl who joins fresh from home has to produce an Official Birth Certificate such as the Municipal/Baptism certificate in support of the date of birth entered in the admission form. At no time and under no circumstance will any request for a change in the date of birth be entertained.
- A girl who has attended any recognised school cannot be admitted without a School Leaving Certificate from the same school.
- No admission would be entertained for students studying in Nasirabad, Beawar & Kishangarh for Classes HKG to X & XII.
- Students are ordinarily admitted only at the beginning of the session in April. No admission is made until the girl has passed a test in general aptitude for the essential class subject. No candidate will be admitted without an interview and written test. The Principal reserves the right to admit a pupil to the class for which she thinks is best suited.
- Promotions are granted based on the whole year’s work of the pupil, hence the importance of regularity in attendance, tests and examinations.
- Pupils absent from an examination for any reason are not examined separately.
Rules Of The School (Discipline)
- No leave of absence is granted except on written applications from parents or guardians, and that is only for serious reasons. The leave must be entered on the ‘Leave Record’ page of the diary and must be duly signed by the Principal before it is taken. A pupil taken leave without permission of the Principal may be dismissed from the school forthwith.
- If a pupil is absent due to sickness, the Principal must be informed immediately. When a pupil who has been absent for any reason returns to school, she must bring the excuse duly entered on the ‘Absence Record’ page of the diary and signed by parents or guardians. Otherwise, the pupil will be refused admission and sent home.
- Pupils not returning punctually to school after the holidays are liable to have their names struck off the roll.
- No girl who has been absent from school or who misses the first period of the first or second session will be admitted to class unless she brings a written application from home.
- Students are forbidden to leave the school premises during school hours without the permission of the Principal/Siter In-Charge.
- Irregular attendance, habitual idleness, disobedience or conduct injurious to the moral tone of the school are sufficient reasons for the dismissal of a pupil. Pupils are responsible to the school authorities for their conduct both in and outside the school. Hence misbehaviour in public streets and conveyance is liable to dismissal.
- No visitor will be permitted to see pupils during class hours. No student will be allowed to go home even if some urgent need arises unless a duly authorised person comes to fetch her with a note of authority from the parents or guardians.
- The speaking of English is enforced within the School Premises.
- All homework should be done neatly and the day’s work always dated.
- Every student is expected to participate in co-curricular activities i.e. dramatics, school excursions, sports, games, athletics, etc.
- Personal cleanliness and hygiene are expected from all the students. they should be habitually clean and always neatly dressed. The use of nail polish and fancy ornaments in school is forbidden. The school uniform is to be worn on all class days and school functions.
- No one should lend or borrow money or any valuable article. Presents to teachers or their demonstration in their honour require the previous sanction of the Principal.
- Great care should be taken to keep the school premises clean. Bins are provided in all convenient places.
- No student should scratch, spoil, or damage any school furniture, write or draw anything on the walls or in any way damage things belonging to others. All kinds of damage done will have to be made good by the one who does it. Anyone who sees something damaged should report the matter to the Principal, even if she does not know who has done it.
- The School reserves to itself the exclusive right to dismiss the student whose diligence or progress in studies is steadily unsatisfactory or whose conduct is harmful to other girls. Immorality, grave insubordination or contempt of authorities are always sufficient reasons for immediate dismissal.
- Any student unable to follow classes in English found guilty of malpractices in connection with tests and examinations, is absent for more than ten days without an application and who fails to comply with the rules and regulations of the school may be expelled permanently or deprived from attending school for a specific period by the Principal.
- No books, newspapers or periodicals, electrical gadgets or comics may be brought into the school premises without the Principal’s sanction.
- Parents are expected to be cooperative with the staff in enforcing regularity and discipline by seeing that their children prepare their lessons and do their homework as shown in their diaries and by taking an active and helpful interest in the activities of the School.
- Parents are expected to see that they are available to attend the open day/result days. The students will not be admitted into class and the school disclaims all responsibility.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring Mobile Phones, iPods & Cameras to school. If anybody is found violating this rule will be fined Rs. 500/- (Rupees five hundred only.) When necessary the student is to surrender into the office before class.